I’ve been a staffer, section (and deputy) editor. Now I’m a freelance writer, not a journalist. Still, I wield an editorial skill-set worthy of the A-Team’s press room.
Writing is a passion, and words engagingly grappling are doing a fine job. I’ve written everything from wedding articles to artist press releases. Some of the clients I’ve written (and still write) for include:
– Catalyx – Copywriter
– Which? Computing – Contributing technology expert
– The Daily Telegraph – Project editor, technology writer
– Runner’s World – App reviewer
– Pearson Education – Proofreader/fact-checker.
– Den of Geek – Reviewer (mostly of games)
– Sabotage Times – Contributor (mostly about Arsenal).
– Symantec – Mobile security writer
– Three Sheets To The Wind – Poet/author, melancholic nostalgia-bum.
– Words & Matter – Lone editorial voice, summoning a hurricane.