I’m Kevin Pocock. I’m a freelance creative copywriter with a background in consumer publishing. Professional writer and proud of it, sports lover, bibliophile; I wield an skill-set worthy of the A-Team’s press room
Words engaging or grappling grey matter is a must.
A winning MRS award submission, more tech writing than I can list, national newspapers, and an urban artist have all benefited from my work. To do that work I’ve sat in press rooms, on news desks, in training and lectures. I’ve worked for consumers and business, dealt entertainment and fact. All of this means I work with some great clients:
– Catalyx – Copywriter
– Which? Computing – Contributing technology expert
– The Daily Telegraph – Project editor, technology writer
– Runner’s World – App reviewer
– Pearson Education – Proofreader/fact-checker.
– Den of Geek – Reviewer
– Sabotage Times – Contributor (mostly about Arsenal)
– Symantec – Mobile security writer.
If you want to work with me, you can contact me here.
Oh…I’m also open to live radio reading gigs..
– Three Sheets To The Wind – Poet/author, melancholic nostalgia-bum.