Hi, I’m Kevin Pocock. I’m a freelance creative copywriter with a background in consumer publishing. Professional writer and proud of it, sports lover, bibliophile; I wield a skill-set worthy of the A-Team’s press room.
A winning MRS award submission, more tech writing than I can list, national newspapers, and an urban artist have all benefited from my work. To do that work I’ve sat in press rooms, on news desks, in training and lectures. I’ve worked for consumers and business, dealt entertainment and fact. All of this means I work with some great clients. Here’s a list of clients I’ve not yet added to the portfolio page.
– Runner’s World – App reviewer
– Pearson Education – Proofreader/fact-checker.
– Sabotage Times – Contributor (mostly about Arsenal)
– Symantec – Mobile security writer.
If you want to work with me, you can contact me here.
Oh…I’m also open to live radio reading gigs – please join the (very front of the) queue.
– Three Sheets To The Wind – Poet/author, melancholic nostalgia-bum.